Saturday, February 26, 2011

String Of Pearls Hanging Plants

Here we think Omega clear: he has not called "rats" to Disc Jockeys! Feb. 27

The president's remarks about Los Traficante.com an e-mail to the DJ's that groups and others in the city of New York has generated countless comments. Some defend Omega "El Fuerte" and others have criticized the way it is expressed as the message sent by Patrick Martinez in which he called "rats all Dj's" published in ImagenesDominicanas.com

As expected "El Fuerte" fought back in your Twitter account, which said this: "It's the last time I pay attention to his lies, I will say the last time, I have called" rats "to anyone, I respect and that did not leave my mouth, "can be read on your timeline. The merengue argued that it was strange that it said "a guy who was annoyed because he said it was not their manager."

Source: imagenesdominicanas.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment