Everybody is wondering what happened to the Prince Royce bachatero that it has not been seen or in painting at the Billboard Awards. It was a surprise for his seguidres, who expected see the young star shine on that stage. Surprisingly
Prince himself has posted on his twitter wall the following words: "They took me behind the scenes and not allow me to receive my prize. Many thanks to all the fans and my supporters." With that Twitter
Prince Royce leaves a big question among the fans of what happened to the artist.
calmer now re-write the bachata and the Opportunity said: "I just got out of the Latin Billboard. I'm not blaming anyone for what happened, but I'm very sad."
Prince himself has posted on his twitter wall the following words: "They took me behind the scenes and not allow me to receive my prize. Many thanks to all the fans and my supporters." With that Twitter
Prince Royce leaves a big question among the fans of what happened to the artist.
calmer now re-write the bachata and the Opportunity said: "I just got out of the Latin Billboard. I'm not blaming anyone for what happened, but I'm very sad."
0 comments:
Post a Comment