Although his songs are heard on the airwaves of the island and much unless it is participating in events, singer Big Boy, one of the pioneers of reggaeton, says that live music and not withdrawn. Gustavo Roy Díaz Castro, his real name, says that "I have not retired I followed the music. I have kept traveling and performing in Central America, South America, the United States and some parts of Europe. "
Big Boy, who recently toured Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru and Las Vegas, is satisfied with his musical career because his agenda is copada with seven and eight shows a month. The amount obtained for each submission preferred to reserve.
The artist, who excelled in the musical arena in 1991 with the theme "Where are they? with the cadence of reggae, Primera Hora emphasized that "the living God through music and I've kept traveling with presentations outside Puerto Rico."
The reason has been kept from the public eye in Puerto Rico is because "the business has not been very successful because after my last disc (Reggaeton Reloaded 2.5) could not enter into negotiations with any other label, and after several attempts did not work. "
At present, continues working in the recording studio and is about to launch the single No more alcohol, which he describes as a vacilón based on people who drink and the next day not remember what they did. The pace is dancehall.
0 comments:
Post a Comment