Thursday, May 5, 2011

Iit Chemistry By O.p. Agarwal .tpb

Mijares on: "There is no aggression between us" fight scene

Two months Mijares Lucero and announced the end of their marriage, the singer confessed as his ex-wife has done, including things are going well and remain good friends.

"I think the press was expecting more clutter to our separation, the reality is that it was because Lucerito and I have a very good relationship," said 53-year-old Mexican Quien.com site. "Every day we talk."

The singer of "Soldier of Love" also denied that during the last months of their marriage have been attacked and strong encounters with the mother of his two children.

"I'm fine on the personal and emotional, eager to move forward in a spirit of serving the people. I am calm, "he said. "Lucero and I have a great relationship, we are great friends, there is no aggression between us, there never was."

The singer, who in a few days celebrating his 25 year career, said that besides the love that keeps the star of I'm your mistress, your little ones are the other reasons to maintain a good relationship.

"were 15 years together and we have a commitment to our children," she said. "Whenever I have free time I spend with my children, I am very near them, live 20 steps, I can tell you that my house is an extension of Lucerito.

0 comments:

Post a Comment