Monday, May 9, 2011

What Are Scottish Guys Like?

strengthens Acroarte Luis Fonsi, "I like that people hear that tear in the throat - porn movies


Madrid .- The Puerto Rican Luis Fonsi back on the privileges with which sold half a million copies of "Words of Silence" (2008) and addresses in "Scream", the first single from her new job, one of those ballads with which he likes, as he says, "people hear the tear in the throat."

"I want to bring people the message that sometimes we have to express ourselves and not be afraid to say or do whatever you want in life, "he said today in Madrid, Efe singer, who achieved his greatest international success with the song" I'm not giving up " .

Fonsi (San Juan, 1978), which is considered a pretty "fighter, persistent and stubborn," says he likes to convey that "positive message" in their songs and all of them, including fiction, bearing " a bit "him.

" Mainland ", his new album, published on 28 June. From the hand once again the producer Armando vila on half the songs, Fonsi keeps the style in which" safer and happy "feel, the of the pop ballad. Yes, "with a varied style."

"I like the up and down, which has romantic songs that I call cortavenas and rhythmic songs," says the singer and composer who, like all jobs, closes the disc with a track naked in the letter and music, in this case, with just a guitar and a cello.

Still, they are the songs "cortavenas" the most famous have made and the water in most comfortable driving. "I prefer the power ballad, which is not in neutral. I hate to cry and people hear that tear in the throat," he admits. Despite premiering

as a composer of their songs a decade ago, sometimes still struggle with those who label him as just a pretty face, something that says not to do "much attention", "because it is beyond my control."

"The visual (photos, video, be well groomed for interviews) is not my favorite. I love music, is what I studied and will continue to do, God willing, long time. Other is the accompanying "insists on the physical component of that says that in any case, hopefully to help you.

Puerto Rican raised from 10 years in the U.S., is defined musically as a cross between Stevie Wonder, Luis Miguel, although culturally it is more clear.

"I am Latino.'m Puerto Rican and, if someday I have the honor of having a family, my children will also take an eternity but in America," he says.

Since proficiency in English and some musical dabbling with this language, do not rule out a disc in the future in the language of Shakespeare. "Making a record in English is something I see, but I see far. I feel much closer to the lifestyle and the Latino audience and so I do not want to venture into other lands," he adds.

far, presents "Scream" and this new job in September to return to Spain to start his international tour, which then will take the United States and Latin America. Lanza

the video for "Scream"

Puerto Rican singer today unveiled the music video for her latest Shouting.

The single is already a success on the airwaves and Fonsi had presented a visual advancement in the Billboard Latin Music in Miami. (EFE).

0 comments:

Post a Comment